|The Selfcare Pathway|
|Q1. Control of your Health|
|Q2. Your ideas about health|
USING THE SELFCARE PATHWAY
Are you thinking about eating better, getting more active or fitting in regular relaxation? Maybe you're wondering about joining a class. It isn't always easy to know what to choose and sticking with your decision about making changes won't be all that easy.
Making changes that work for you:
- are you ready to change?
- are you clear about why you want to change?
- do you know the benefits of better selfcare?
- do you understand the risks of poor selfcare?
- do you know your priorities for change?
- do you have an idea about some difficulties you might meet, and what to do?
- have you chosen selfcare approaches for one of our listed health problems?
- have you imagined how it could feel to succeed?
- do you know your change-type?
The selfcare pathway helps you:
- decide what support you need for successful change
- choose approaches that suit your health-ideas and preferences
- assess the scientific evidence that backs up your programme for change (if this is important to you)
- select one of our online leaflets if you have one of our listed health problems